Send love home with love! Longyou Group walks with you all the way
Release time: 2020-01-16
Source: Longhua Group
January 10, 2020, the first day of the Spring Festival. The charitable public welfare activity of “Send Love to Love and Go Home” jointly organized by Changsha Group, provincial and municipal media and public welfare units, organized by Changsha Public Security Traffic Police Detachment and Changsha City Public Transportation Affairs Center, is an integrated transportation hub at South Bus Station. Held a launching ceremony.
The "Love Full Journey" series of activities have been running for eight consecutive years, and a total of nearly 4,000 people in need have been given free tickets. This year's "Journey to Love" campaign continued to focus on groups with difficulties in transportation and civilized transportation advocates, and provided 500 free tickets to the province for migrant workers, sanitation workers, and families in need.
The 500 free tickets carry the gene of red gene, which is dedicated to the public by Longjing Group, the cultural characteristics of the pioneering travel culture, and the loyal and diligent craftsman spirit. Longjing Group will take multiple measures in parallel to ensure the safety and smoothness of the Spring Festival Transport in terms of safety management, capacity guarantee, and service upgrades. It will provide a satisfactory answer for the "first test of the New Year" and pave the way for the people to return home. road.
Spring Festival warm tips:
1. The deadline for pre-sale of tickets at the stations of Longjing Group is 30 days (including the day). Passengers are requested to prepare for travel in advance and purchase tickets in advance to avoid peak passenger flow.
2. In addition to buying tickets at the station window, passengers are advised to download tickets on the official website and WeChat. It is recommended to download the E-travel APP to avoid high formal risk. When purchasing a ticket, please pay attention to the departure station, time, and location information on the ticket, and go to the designated ticket gate on time.
3. According to the relevant regulations of passenger transportation, one passenger is allowed to bring only one child who is free of charge. If the number of passengers is over, one half of the ticket must be purchased. The child free of each ticket (the height of the child who is free of charge is 1.2 meters, and the child of half ticket is 1.2 to 1.5 meters, including 1.5 meters). More than 10% of the approved seats, please bring passengers with children who are free of charge. When selling tickets at the window, please take the initiative to apply to the ticket seller to purchase a child ticket. When buying tickets online, remember to click "carry a child."
4. In accordance with relevant national regulations, in order to ensure the safety of you and others' personal property, it is strictly prohibited to carry fireworks, firecrackers, hair sprays, alcohol and other flammable, explosive, toxic, radioactive, corrosive and other dangerous goods and controlled knives, etc. Prohibited items enter the station for boarding. Passengers are requested to make proper arrangements in advance.
5. For passengers who bring pets, small pets should prepare their own pet cages and put them in the luggage compartment. Large pets should go through the check-in procedures at Longjing Express to get on the bus.
6. For consultation, customization, and complaint services, please call 0731—96228 for inquiries. If you want to know the update of overtime information in time, please pay close attention to the announcement information of each station, the WeChat public account of Longjing Group, and the Yichang Travel App. Longjing Group will organize overtime work based on the passenger traffic science, and try our best to satisfy passenger travel.
7. In order to meet the personalized travel needs of passengers and enrich their travel options, Longjing Group launched a number of "point-to-point" and "door-to-door" customized travel services in Changde, Yiyang, and Yueyang.
8. At the peak of the passenger flow during the Spring Festival, please pick up the ticket at the station 1 hour in advance to avoid delays.
Scan on your phone to open the current page