Public Service Recruitment Management Service Center and Property Exchange Service Center of Changsha State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission Announcement of Qualification Shortlist and Related Matters for Public Recruitment (Selection) in 2019
Release time: 2019-11-08
Source: Municipal SASAC
In 2019, the retired personnel management service center and property rights transaction service center of the SASAC affiliated institutions have publicly recruited (selected) staff in 2019. The work of the recruitment has been strictly in accordance with the procedures of the recruitment profile, and registration, written test, and written test results inquiry work have been completed. The shortlist for qualification review and related matters are announced as follows:
1. Please enter the qualification review staff from November 12 (Tuesday) to November 14 (Thursday) 9: 00-11: 30 am, 13: 30-16: 30 pm, bring relevant materials to Changsha SASAC Office 706 (7th floor of Changsha Municipal Affairs Service Center) participated in the qualification review. The list of qualifications is detailed in the annex.
2. During the qualification review, I must provide my "Recruitment and Service Center for Public Recruitment (Selection and Transfer) of Public Service in 2019", and my valid resident ID card and photocopy, Originals and photocopies of academic and degree certificates, relevant work experience certificates (for details, please refer to the work experience certificate template), and original and photocopies of other relevant materials required for applying for the post.
3. Those who do not participate in the qualification examination on time or fail the qualification examination will be disqualified from the interview. Those who apply for the same post will be rescheduled in order from high to low in the written test. Those who have the same score in the written test and who have the highest level of professional knowledge or application are shortlisted. Make up the same post no more than twice.
4. Candidates must participate in the qualification review in person. If it is really impossible for me to go to the site to participate in the qualification examination for special reasons, he may entrust other personnel in writing to submit materials for the examination, and the examiner shall provide his ID card and photocopy.
5. Qualification review runs through the entire recruitment process. Candidates should be responsible for the authenticity of the materials provided and apply in good faith.
Phone: 0731-85480901, 85480981
Annex 1: Work experience certification template
Annex 2: List of Qualified Examiners
November 8, 2019
Scan on your phone to open the current page